Crestfallen.com: Some media outlets gleaned from your interview on Billboard.com that the Smashing Pumpkins may call it quits if Oceania isn’t well-received. What is your response to these reports?
Billy: I would say those reports are irresponsible. We are very happy together as a band and as friends, and there are no plans to disband, nor any discussions about disbanding. My point was if Oceania is not well received, it would be time to change our FOCUS as a band. I have plenty of projects that have been sitting on the shelf for awhile that I’d be more than happy for us to get into. That said, Oceania is a record we are very proud of and we hope people feel about it as strongly as we do.
Entradas populares
-
Jerry Cantrell to be honored Jerry Cantrell será honrado en el show benéfico de MusiCares MAP en Los Ángeles el 31 de mayo segun Blab...
-
New video of Nickelback
-
No tocaron en este festival desde el año 1992. La fecha fija es del 26 al 28 de mayo de 2012 en Landgraaf, Holanda
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario