Entradas populares

sábado, 21 de enero de 2012

Eddie Vedder está ayudando a su antigua escuela de secundaria


Sacado de una entrevista reciente, lo dejo en inglés que hay muchas cosillas que no entiendo:


Eddie Vedder went to my high school back in the ole’ days. And my school recently had a new and improved theater/musical department built and it was largely funded by Vedder. Tonight, we had a play and it was rumored he would show up. Unfortunately he had clashing plans. But his mother showed up, I felt kind of weirded out to meet her due to Ed’s past based on the song “Alive.” I am still hopeful for an appearance though because Eddie’s close friend came to the theater instead and I talked to him and he told me he might come and do a lil’ mini-concert to make up for his absence tonight. I thought this was relevant news to GrungeReport.net so ya fingers crossed on him coming.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario