Entradas populares

sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

Setlist del concierto de Chris Cornell en RIDGEFIELD


1. Scar on the sky
2. A Satisfied Mind
3. Ground Zero
4. Can’t Change Me
5. Be Yourself (Audioslave)
6. Wide Awake (Audioslave)
7. Fell on Black Days
8. Call Me a Dog (Temple of the Dog)
9. Hunger Strike (Temple of the Dog)
10. Wooden Jesus (Temple of the Dog)
11. Man of Golden Words/Comfortably Numb (Mother Love Bone/ Pink Floyd)
12. Seasons
13. Sunshower
14. When I’m Down
15. Mind Riot
16 Burden in my Hand
17. Getaway Car (Audioslave)
18. Black hole Sun
19. Thank You (Led-Zeppelin)
20. Like a Stone (Audioslave)
21. A Day in the Life (Beatles)


Encore:
22. I am The Highway (Audioslave)
23. As Long As I can See the Light (Creedence)
24. Cleaning my Gun
25. Blow up the Outside World

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario