Entradas populares

jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2011

La cantante de 7 Year Bitch, Selene Vigil-Wilk, dice que Eddie Vedder le salvó al vida


In the forthcoming book Everybody Loves Our Town: An Oral History of Grunge, former 7 Year Bitch singer Selene Vigil-Wilk recounts nearly dying herself after 7YB guitarist Stefanie Sargent passed away of a drug overdose in June 1992:
“After Stefanie died, Eddie Vedder really helped me through it. One night, when I was really distraught, I was at the pier downtown with him and I was way too drunk, and I either fell or I slipped off the dock. And I was so drunk I would’ve just drowned. It’s a blurry recollection, but I remember sliding into the water and him grabbing me and pulling me up. I was drinking Crown Royal, and I don’t normally drink whiskey like that. I was gone. I was crazy.”

 Después de que Stefanie muriesem Eddie Vedder verdaderamente me ayudó a llevarlo. Una noche, cuando estaba realmente loca, yo estaba en el centro de muelle con él y yo estaba demasiado borracho, y me cayó o me resbalé en el muelle. Y yo estaba tan borracho que se acaba de ahogado. Es un recuerdo borroso, pero me acuerdo de deslizamiento en el agua y él me agarra y me tira para arriba. Yo estaba bebiendo Crown Royal, y yo normalmente no beber whisky por el estilo. Yo no estaba. Que estaba loco.
Traducido por traductor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario