Entradas populares

viernes, 19 de agosto de 2011

Matt Lukin (Mudhoney)


[Mudhoney were] playing in the L.A. area with Sonic Youth, and the Redd Kross guys were there. We all came out onstage and played ‘I Wanna Be Your Dog’ with Sonic Youth, and I had my pants around my ankles while playing Kim Gordon’s bass. The next night, Kim’s doing sound check with that bass, and I pointed to it and said, ‘Hey, Kim, my penis was touching the back of that bass last night!’ And she’s all, ‘Really?’ She took it off, and I don’t think she ever played it again. I’m like, Damn, am I that repulsive?


(Mudhoney estaban) tocando en el area de L.A. con Sonic Youth y los chicos de Redd Kross estaban allí. Todos salimos al escenario y tocamos "I Wanna Be Your Dog" con Sonic Youth, y tenía los pantalones en los tobillos, mientras tocaba el bajo de Kim Gordon (No penséis mal xD). La siguiente noche, Kim estaba comprobando el bajo, le señale y le dije ' Hey Kim, mi pene estaba tocando la parte posterior de tu bajo la noche anterior! y ella dijo 'En serio? Ella se quito el bajo y creo que nunca más lo volvió a tocar. Estaba como, Dman, tan repulsivo soy?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario